It takes guts to actually climb
It takes guts to actually climb. Thinking about it is just one thing , success is savored when you start taking steps
I agree with this quote because success is not that easy to achieve. For other people this quote sounds so easy but for me this quote actually has a deeper meaning then the quote itself. In terms of success u really need to give time and effort in order to achieve that certain thing you are aiming for.
Well this quote gave me hope. It gives me hope because I believe in myself that I can do things that I have never done before. This quote about how it takes guts to actually climb to the top has given me the power to do things needed to do.
I always say that you can never move forward unless you do move. There was a time back then , grade nine, we did so much work and so much clearance signing that I almost gave up. Yet I didn't why? Because I knew I always get the job done. Well in terms of grades and stuff cause my future is important to me and that future I want can be possible If I just do my best and be one of the best.
The quote means that u should never give up because the only way is up and that we all need to move forward no matter what the challenge is.
The quote relates to all of us because how do we think we became successful, how do you think we got here. Its because we never gave and we kept trying out best to be more then what we are.
Do not ever listen to those negative things people say to you. You are what you are and nobody can change that. You are a special being that was made because you have a purpose. If ever you feel down just remember that sadness is never forever and that we should do our best to be better then people to prove that we too have a chance in life.
Comments
Post a Comment